Thursday, November 06, 2008

sad day again =(

"wad lies bhind us n wad lies b4 us r tiny matters compared 2 wad lies within us"..T.T
yesterday
5th of nov
again a big sad day 4 me
at 1st
i choose 2 4gt evything tat happened b4
i'm ready 2 4giv u edi
n nt argue wit u
i try 2 b hapi
nt SAD
n i jz b 60% hapi
so i try 2 on9
n i saw tat!!!
i'm totally down
i'm totally been hurt by u
i'm vry vry vry sad
disappointed
angry
upset
2 hav a fren lik u

i'm so angry
n i cnt blieve tat!!!
ok
i wana noe y tis wil happened
so i sms u
n say bck tat word 2 u
c wad's ur reaction
bt
u jz blame me
u cn say tat u'r no wrong at al???
y tis thing wil happened 2 me??
n u jz say sumthing tat totally hurt me
make me feel tat i'm an IDIOT
i treat u as my fren fr the beginning
even bez fren oso
bt
cn i ask u wad u treat me as??
an IDIOT??

a TOOL??
or onli a normal person or thing tat NO feeling??
r u tink tat i'm no feeling when u say tat 2 me??
so u cn say tat??
although i noe u'r angry
bt u wont do tat if u reli treat me as ur FREN!!
i'm angry fr the beginning too
bt wad i cn get??
don say tat u'r nt SAD or ANGRY
when ur fren say tat 2 u
u said tat u cn say tat
ok
the mouth is urs
the hand is urs
the brain oso urs
if u wana say
if u wana type
if u wana tink
i cnt control u 2 stop doin tat!
soooo
u say tat
means
i cn say tat too!!
i'm oso a human
i gt feeling
n i believe tat u hav feeling too
y u cnt jz tink 4 othrs??
i cnt understand
when i ask u bout tis
u jz deny it
n ask me 2 tink of u
i ask myself
i gt tink of u??
i cn say tat
i HAV
i oso cnt do anything
if u cnt feel tat
den tat is UR prob!!
u jz blame me
y i wana write our things in blog??
nw i tel u
i jz wana release my pressure
n feeling
n i'm nt aim 2 show 2 othr ppl c
i jz wan the person who involve c it
n noe wad i feel
its tat gt anything wrong???

~blue guitar~




No comments:

Post a Comment