Friday, November 07, 2008

My last post 4 tis prob

你送我的眼泪让它留在雨天
如果你想忘记我也能失忆
tis is my last post bout my feeling in tis prob
i jz wan u 2 noe
i cn do
wad u wan me 2 do
i jz hope tat
u cn do wad i wan u 2 do
bt i noe u wont do it

i don understand
n i duno wad r u tinking
u tink tat onli U will sad??
onli U will cry??
onli U gt feeling??
i DON hav??
pls
nw evy1 tink tat i'm bad
n support u
izit ur aim??
i tink nw u'r hapi
onli ME
wil so stupid 2 sad of u
n i tink n tink al the days
i reli wana giv up
i wana giv up U
i wana giv up our frenship
i wana giv up my life
tat's i wan
bt
cn i do tat??

i noe tat al ur frenz wil support u
although dey duno the incident
dey duno wad was happening
dey duno who's correct n who's wrong
no1 will noe
i oso duno n u oso duno
dey r UR frenz
dey sure support u
n i wont blame any1 who involved or nt involved in tis arguement
i hope tat u wont too
human is lik tat always
if u cry or tok bout ur prob 2 a human
dey'll jz tink tat u'r the most pity1
u'r the most innocent 1
u'r the most sad1
u'r the most correct1
although the othr person is mor sad den her
mor pity den her
mor innocent den her
bt she din tel any1
who wil support her??

y i cnt tink lik ur BEZ fren??
tink tat evy fren of tis real world
is using each othr
no true frenz in tis real world
mayb
if i tink tat fr the beginning
i wont sooo sad lik nw
bcaz i'm using my TRUE heart 2 b fren wif evy1
nw onli i noe
i'm sooo innocent
n stupid
tat don blieve tat
sum frenz or al frenz around us r using each othr

i dowan any1 2 pity me or support me
n i'm don allow tat
so i jz post in my blog
i noe u tink tat
i post in blog
jz wan mor ppl 2 pity me
2 support me
bt
i cn say
i admit
when my frenz ask bout it
i wont say who
if dey noe by demself
u cnt blame dem or me

yesterday
i reli vry tired
n i wana stop tis arguement
i sms u
always w8ing 4 u 2 reply
bt
i noe i w8 until die u oso wont reply
i w8 fr morning until i slept
i'm sooo disappointed
i jz wana stop tis arguement
n noe wad u'r tinking
i tink n tink n tink
y u don wana reply me??
don dare 2 face me??
or don dare 2 face tis prob??
don dare 2 solve tis prob??
or u din reply jz wana show tat u'r sooooo angry??
al i gona guess...
i duno wad u'r tinking
n pls don involved any1 2 help us 2 stop
if v cnt solve our prob ourself
nobody cn solve it 2 us

sooo
i wana ask u
r u gona solve tis prob??
or u wana jz leave it lik tis??
nw v gt 2 selection 2 choose 2 solve tis prob
1 is
jz leave it lik tis
v wont b frenz 4ever
n our holiday is ful of SADNESS
next yr 1 of us r going 2 transfer skol
n v dowan 2 b skol 2geter
tt 2geter
shopping 2geter
play 2geter or
wadever 2geter
tis is a SAD decision
no1 hope it
i wont choose tis
n i gona choose 2 4giv u
bt one person 4giv is NT enough
if u dowan 2 4giv me or urself
u wana choose tis selection
i cnt say anything
2 is
reply me
n tel me wad u r tinking
v'r gona solve tis prob ourself
i dowan 2 always on9
n c anythin tat always hurting me
pls solve ourself
onli U n ME
n don involve othr ppl in it
tel me wad's ur prob n i'll tel u wad's my prob
n pls say gentlely
say anythin tat roughly wil nt solve any prob
after v solve our prob
v cn 4 gt evything tat happened 2 us nw
n hav a HAPI holiday
wad u gona choose??
nw i'm asking u
n i hope tat u cn ans me
tat's al 4 2day
n tat's al 4 tis prob in my blog
i jz hope tat u cn c it
noe tat wad i feel
n pls reply me n let me noe wad u tink
nw i don hope 4 anything
i jz wana solve tis prob as soon as possible
n evy1 has a HAPI holiday^^
bye..

~blue guitar~









No comments:

Post a Comment