Thursday, November 06, 2008

another day of SADNESS!!! T.T

i edi giv up n wana stop it..
nw i onli wana noe whether u cn stop it enot..
i cnt tahan tat u jz tink tat u hav NO wrong fr the beginning n jz blame me!!
if u stil tink tat u hav no wrong,
i cn onli say i'm vry unlucky 2 hav a fren lik u..
i reli dowan argue wif u edi..
y u cant jz understand me??
when u sad,
u said u lonely,
none of us chat wif u,ok..
i jz treat u as fren n i chat wif u,
make u hapi..
bt nw..
wad cn u giv me??
i edi vry vry sad,
u wil onli make me mor sad..
n i jz hope i cn hear SORRY fr u although i noe its impossible 2 hear tat..
bt wad u did???
i'm soooooo disappointed..
n yesterday v argue in sms
u lik no action 2 make me tink tat i wana continue b fren wif u..
if u reli treat me as fren,u wont do tat!!!
nw finally i noe i'm jz a tool 2 make u hapi!!
i'm soooo stupid n u jz tink tat i'm IDIOT who believe wad u said!!

~blue guitar~

No comments:

Post a Comment